Tuesday, December 31, 2013

This Christmas year

This year some of my presents for Christmas were cool, like the bigger t.v. For my video games. One of my favorite presents was the bigger bike. When we got home from Nana and Papa's in Fort Worth, I rode on it for 15 minutes. When I got off of it my dad rode on it, he said "I am going to do a drift!" He picked up the speed, after that he turned hard and FLIPPED MY NEW BIKE! I was laughing so hard I peed my pants! I think he hurt himself but now he wants a new bike too.









2 comments:

  1. Cameron we had so much fun with you guys. I hope you can come again very soon. I love your pictures and your blog. Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron, I love the Christmas pics of you and your family!! You look great and Grandpa is right you are getting very tall!! I love the pic of you and him!! I am jealous!! When I came down to see him while he was sick, he really didn't even know who I was!! I am so glad he is doing better and you got to be with him when he was doing well. I love the pics of your sister and you also. She is so cute!! I bet all of you are having fun with her!! We are cold up north in Ne right now. The temperature is only 9 degrees out right now. I do not like it that cold out!! We all had a nice christmas except we missed Leah and her family!! Next year they will be here for the holidays so that will be nice. Do you start back at school next week? The kids up here go back on Monday!! Thanks so much for updating your blog, I really liked it. Tell your mom and dad hello for me. Give your sister a hug for me!! take care!!!

    ReplyDelete