Friday, May 30, 2014

My first field trip for homeschool

When me, my mom, Caleryn and my dad went to the Museum of Funeral History, there were tons of exhibits like celebrating the lives of Popes, presidential funerals, reflections on the wall (Vietnam solders names), coffins and caskets of the past, historical hearses and Tomb of the Unknown Solder, which was cool because it was also Memorial Day weekend. We went because we thought it would be a fun activity to do and it was kinda an assignment for homeschool too. As soon as we got to the museum, my clumsy dad gets into one of the hearses and of corse he gets in trouble by the museum lady. The best part was a walk through a funeral for Popes. I learned that there's five different caskets and covers for the Pope

to keep him safe and protected. The best thing to look at in the museum was all of those ignoramus hearses from the 1900's.

On the next field trip we're going to the Holocaust museum! 


1 comment:

  1. Cameron when you went to the Museum for funerals, were you surprised to learn the history and what took place! I thought that would also be a very interesting trip and there were not that many people there as well. Hope you had a interesting trip, I don't believe you'll forget about it.

    papa

    ReplyDelete