Thursday, June 12, 2014

This is what I'm doing this summer

This year, I have a couple camps I'm going to. In two weeks I'm going to wheelchair sports camp, I'm really looking forward to playing rugby again. At the end of July, I'm going to Camp Blessings, I really like this camp because they focus on God. The next week we are going on an Alaska cruise. Hopefully, we'll take a family picture in Alaska since, we don't have a family picture with Caleryn yet. We might meet the Browns in Alaska, The Alaskan Bush People, they're pretty close from where we're going.  I'm also trying to get mom to convince my dad to take us to Galveston for a weekend to play in the sand with Caleryn but she'll probably just put all the sand in her mouth! We'll see since I still have to do homeschool in the summer!

1 comment:

  1. Looked forward to seeing you this weekend and also in Alaska. Let me know how this last week went at camp.

    ReplyDelete