Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas, 2016

This year for Christmas I didn't really want anything but when my family went to Nanna and Papa's house l was surprised that I got some gifts. The present l opened on Christmas Eve is a virtual reality goggles. My dad of course had to try it before I did and that annoyed me; I swear my dad sometimes acts like a kid! When he finally put it on my head, it was pretty cool! In fact, I watched a video through it, my right arm sort of flinched a little bit. However, when I took it off l felt kind of dizzy. The next day I woke up about nine o'clock and then we all devoured my Papa's gourmet breakfast pancakes, eggs, and bacon. After everybody was done eating, Caleryn and I started unwrapping the rest of the presents. The first present l opened was close but my dad kept on saying that l wouldn't be disappointed. The next present was a thousand piece puzzle of the world and all of the different country flags. Later on, mom, Nanna and I started to put it together. The thing that was hard about it is the box didn't come with a bigger image of the puzzle. All we got done during the time I was there is just the boarder. Aunt Carol gave both Caleryn and me twenty dollars. The funny thing is that Caleryn kept on stealing my money and would put it in her purse! Sometimes she can be a little thief. My best gift l got was a surface with an tobii eyegazing device. The cool thing about having a surface now is that l can play the rest of our clan members: Skorch, Captain SOB, Snottrod and Beverly so that we can have clan wars more often rather than once a week. Another thing is that I could start blogging on it too but my dad hasn't set that up yet. I haven't tried the eyegazing part yet but of course my dad has though. This whole Christmas has been great. I didn't get a lot of presents but there were more expensive gifts though. 







No comments:

Post a Comment