Friday, December 28, 2012

Going to Nana and Papa's house

While my mom was driving dad put on the Three Stooges for me. After that movie he put on Mall Cop. When we got there mom, dad and me relaxed. Two days latter, Nana, Papa, dad and me went to Medieval Times in Dallas. Mom didn't go because she was sick probably the weather got her sick. Meanwhile mom was relaxing, Nana, Papa, dad and me were watching knights joust while we were eating. Also I saw my great grandad the day before we went to Medieval Times.









3 comments:

  1. oh my gosh that was very cool. I would love to have seen jousting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you had so much fun! I love your blog. I will continue to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was that Midevil Times you were at, Ive been there, it was so fun

    ReplyDelete