Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Christmas 2012

My mom, dad and I went to mass last night for Christmas Eve, the priest talked about when Gabriel came to Mary and told her about Elizabeth having a baby and that she would soon have baby Jesus. My deadbeat father didn't confess before Christmas so couldn't take communion with us!

When it was morning, I usually try to tear open the big presents first but mom makes me do the little ones first. Two of my best presents were Legos and a robot that you control with my ipad.

At dinner time mom made loaded mashed potatoes (my favorite) roast beef tenderloin, roasted brussel sprouts and fruit ambrosia. My dad gave some roast beef to the dogs which I didn't really like.

Merry Christmas everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Cameron you're looking good, did you get the sweater for Christmas ? Can't wait to you all this weekend.

    papaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a pretty good Christmas to me!!!!

    ReplyDelete