Thursday, September 4, 2014

Book report on Anne Frank

Yesterday I finished my book and, I thought that it was interesting that Anne Frank hid behind a bookshelf in her dad's job called the Secret Annex. I think that Anne Frank was very strong because her family was bugleralized probably twice, she heard guns firing at nights and the man who gives her family food, got caught for holding Jews. Now, all they have for food is some leftover potatoes and something else. Her diary is like my blog but my blog dosen't talk about how cute a person is or how much I love him. Non of that junk. Now for my blog, it talks about special events in my life. Anyway, the book was a good read and I learned a little bit from it. Now we will go on another field trip to the Holocast museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment