Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Homeschool field trip #3

Four days ago, mom, dad, Caleryn and me went to nana's and papa's house to go to the George Bush presidential library. On Sunday we went to Dallas to go to the library but when we got to Dallas we got lost because Dallas has changed so much since the last time we were here during hurricane Ike. When we got there, I saw steel from the Twin Towers bent and twisted like its play-doe, I saw videos of George Bush reading to kids who aren't that educated when the terrorist attacks happened. I learned that George Bush was not only governor of Texas but he was also a manager of the Texas Ranchers. I learned he is a very holy man and he cares about America a lot and worked hard to set people free in other countries. While we were visiting nana and papa's I got to see papa's two sisters Vicki and Valerie, his brother Mike and Crazy Carol. The house was crowed with hogs so we got to stay in a hotel. We had fun!









No comments:

Post a Comment