Sunday, November 23, 2014

Busy Thursday

Caleryn and I have started swim lessons because we had a little reality check when Caleryn went outside through the new doggie door and no one was watching her. My dad was in mom's bedroom with me and he looked outside and saw a shadow.  So he ran outside and found Caleryn outside in the play area of the pool. She was fine but now mom and dad are scared she's going to try it again. Anyway, when we got to swimming lessons my instructor used to work at the same place I do power soccer as an adaptive swim instructor. Small world. She knows all the kids I play soccer with. Her daughter teaches Caleryn. 

That same day, my old buddy all the way from kindergarten, Ryan, came over with his mom to talk about homeschool. He started homeschooling around the same time I did. My mom found out about the homeschool and beyond program at the museum of natural science. They have science labs we are going to start going to  together, which will be neat!









1 comment:

  1. Cameron that is awesome. It it always so nice to catch up with old friends.
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete