Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I didn't get to go to Josh Blue comedy show

My mom and dad got to go see my favorite comedian, Josh Blue. He was on Last Comic Standing and he has cerebral palsy too! I didn't go because my mom said that it'll be probably dirty and I had to be 18 to see him. Me and Caleryn stayed home with my other homeschool teacher (Lindsey). After Caleryn went to bed, Lindsey and me watched the movie Into the Storm. It was pretty good. It was kinda like a doomsday movie for Ohio. When my parents got home, l was laying in my bed and watching family feud. I think I'm addicted to that show like an old grandpa! My parents said that Josh Blue was so funny! They showed me a picture that had my parents and Josh Blue on it because they got to talk to him afterwards. He gave me a copy of his Dvd and signed a t-shirt for me which was pretty cool.








No comments:

Post a Comment