Thursday, July 16, 2015

Impatient therapy

Well, l spent two weeks in Texas Children's Hospital doing therapy and here's how it went... It was pretty hard because some days l had to work for five hours a day! In physical therapy l mostly did walking. My physical therapist would gradually make me do more laps everyday. For speech therapy, l mostly played around with the Tobi (eye gazing computer) and l spoke on the iPad. The Tobi was kind of slow which might have been because l had to look right from the letter l wanted but mom thinks that I'm out of practice though. The occupational therapy was kind of easy. I mostly played board games durning therapy but he would give me a choice either to move my pieces or somthing else like, rolling a dice. Also, after l was done with all of the therapies l had to get in the stander for a hour for physical therapy! Oh, l forgot about this too. The coolest part while l was there was that l got to meet Garth Brooks in person and l got to be in a picture with him too! He didn't sing but all of the therapist sung,"Deep in the Heart of Texas" though.

Check out the video I uploaded into the videos section!










1 comment:

  1. Too easy!!! I'm coming to your house to make you work! I'll show you too easy! I hope camp went well

    ReplyDelete