Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Camp Blessings

I had the best year at camp blessing ever because l played Abe in chess for the talent show and l had the best counsiler and the best leaders too! I litteraly demolished Abe in chess. We didn't finish the game but l had like 12 points and he had 4 points. My counsiler's name was Jonas. He was a little funny when we met Kitty Perry (one of the girl counsilers there or a leader, l don't know). He would always whisper to me what to say to her and most of things that he whispered to me was mean. After l typed out the mean thought and showed it to her, she would always be a drama queen and then look away but l would get in front of her and then smile at her and she would smile back. I think Kitty knew that we were joking. O yea, l had a crush with her! (My mom said I was twitterpated!) Too bad she's too old. Raptor was one of the leaders l think for our cabin 7a and Logan (my old helper buddy) was a leader too. Raptor should've been in the movie, "Jurassic World". Plus, he looks kinda like Cris Pratt and his name is Raptor also! My mom forgot to tell Jonas that l had the tendon lengthening surgery to make my legs stronger but, o well it dosen't matter now.  Anyway, the leaders and counsilers all made this summer camp 2015 THE BEST so far!!     More to come....  Also, any of you counsilers leaders or Kitty want to talk to me, email me at broylescameron@gmail.com











2 comments:

  1. Cameron I love your pictures. You look great with a wig!! Ha. I'm glad you had such a good time.
    Love you Buddy
    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I was at camp the same week as you as a counselor and loved seeing how happy you were all week! So glad that I stumbled upon your blog through a friend on my facebook, can't wait to see what adventures you have next! :)

    ReplyDelete