Friday, August 7, 2015

The Fireballs vs. the Houston Dynamo/Dash

We played the professional soccer players from The Houston Dynamo and Dash Teams and here's what happened... our team kicked there butts badly! They only scored one point in all three games and for us l think we got 10 or 15 points in total! I am happy that l got to play the second game because my mom forgot the rails that makes the guard attach to the power chair. So my dad noticed the problem when he was fixin to put the guard on and after that, he had to go all the way home then back which l think it took a hour and a half total! Thank God there was no traffic! My dad made it before the first game. When l got to play, at first l was goally but for only three minutes. Then my coach switch me to the field. O yea while l was goally, l got a giant break away and my mom recorded it all. I almost got a goal because they played the song,"Wellcome to the Jungle" and l knew that it was my time to score a goal because it's an awesome song and pumped me up, Is that weird or what! This year was much better than last year because they had songs blaring and so many people showed up. Also, we have video of the last practice before last year's game. Khou local 2 news came by where we practice and asked my teammates a bunch of questions and of course my lazy father didn't want to go. This is why l can't wait till l drive.

Check out my break-away in the video section.  Here is a link to the KHOU page averting the game.

http://events.khou.com/DYNAMO_DASH_VS_FIREBALLS/320181340.html












2 comments:

  1. That was an awesome game Cameron, those pro's didn't know what to do when you all came out and beat there butts.

    Love it Pa Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was an awesome game Cameron, those pro's didn't know what to do when you all came out and beat there butts.

    Love it Pa Pa

    ReplyDelete