Friday, November 13, 2015

Metal and Muscle

Last week was the all day Metal and Muscle Expo and our team played against the San Antonio strap team. This year, it was much easier to get a point against team 1 of San Antonio which is also an easier team to beat then team 2. The first game my coach was relying on me to do well so l got aggressive  but, sometimes a little too aggressive  because I got two penalties. The final score in that game was 3:3 (a tie) and we had over time too but it was only for three minutes instead of twenty minutes. The second game was challenging because we played against the harder team (team 2). They dominated our team. The score was like 1:6 and I think that's much better than last year. The last game we played against Team 1 again and this time our team won! The score was 3:2 and the cool thing is that I scored two back to back goals in that game. The main problem that was going on in all three games is that my chair is too slow. Especially when I get a break away and l can't catch up to the ball! What l want is a real power soccer power chair, like San Antonio has. You have to have a huge grant to get it, I think they are close to $9,000. Our team has only one player that has an official power soccer chair and their team has 4 or so and then they also have power chairs for adults which are faster as well. So we really don't have much of a chance against them when it comes to speed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment