Friday, August 12, 2016

I love having my sister back

My sister has been gone at Nanna and Papa's house for a week to hang with our cousins. That way my mom could have a nice break from cleaning up all the destruction she causes in the house. The house was so calm and quiet for a whole week. The downside of Caleryn being away with Nanna and Papa is that I don't get as much food when she's gone, because whatever she doesn't eat after ten minutes goes into my belly, except for raisins and avacados. I was so excited when Caleryn came home. I wanted to hug her ten times but she's stingy with hugs. We were so excited to see her and glad that she's back but the house looked like a tornado hit it within 1 hr of her return! Hey, at least my stomach is getting fuller now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment