Monday, August 8, 2016

The Guns and Roses concert

The Guns and Roses concert at the NRG stadium was awesome! The stadium was packed, it had to be at least 80,000 people there. Me and my dad got there too early. My mom was supposed to go too but she can barely walk still, so we wasted a ticket. We had to wait for a hour and a half before they actually played! The reason we went to the concert is because Slash and the original band members was there. They played the songs pretty darn good, it almost sounded like it was on the radio. The only song that didn't really sound good is Paradise City. I think that they rushed it just to be done because it was the last song of the night. The concert was super loud, in fact once they played Sweet Child O' Mine the whole crowd just went crazy! There was a lot of old people there. The people there wore decent clothing and l didn't hear much cussing either, but of course we smelled beer and marajauna. It was 1am when we left the concert and surprisingly it didn't take really long to leave and we stayed to the end too! I was also suprised that my dad only yelled twice at people in the car when headed out. Two days later, me and my dad had allergies and I think it was from smelling marajauna at the concert. I don't know how people get addicted to that stuff. Anyway the concert was a once in a lifetime thing to see and it was pretty cool to see them in person and playing music. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment