Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I'm becoming a cranky grandpa!

Two weeks ago I finally urged my mom to set up an eye doctor appointment. I was having trouble seeing small font words far away. I have to squint because of my blurry vision. And its not just that I have trouble with ether; I also have trouble reading the signs on the roads too. The doctor did an optical test and she said that my vision is 20/70! Then the doctor put a lens on me to tryout and the difference was night and day! I could see the author names on the books behind my dad easily and that's about six or seven feet away from where I sat! The doctor then put some dye into my eyes to see how healthy they were. While the dye was drying up, I looked for a cool frame for the new glasses.  After fifthteen minutes, my dad wheeled me over to the room we were in; the doctor told us that my eyes are healthy. I eventually picked the frame I wanted. The glasses took two weeks to make. I looked like an old man/a geek when l first saw the pictures my mom took. I can totally see better now! FINALLY!!

1 comment: