Monday, September 19, 2016

First Confirmation class

Last Wednesday, l had my first confirmation class. I also have to go to Lifeteen classes too. There are about 250 kids going through Confirmation this year at my church which is like the largest amount ever in our diocese. All of the kids there, including me, had to take a test to see how much they knew about God. Some of the questions were, can you name all Ten Commandments, name the Pope, our Cardinal, write the words of the rosary, what is the Holy Spirit,how often do I go to mass, who helps me in my faith, how do I feel about going to confirmation classes. I actually started the test early because it takes time to write down my answers. The lady that copied my answers on a sheet of paper said I did really well. I knew most of the questions off the top of my head. One assignment l have to do later in October is write a paper about a saint that I like and why I connect to that saint. I have to have a sponsor, I also have to do two service projects this year to help give back to the community and I have to go on a retreat. So I think this year is going to be a pretty big year!

1 comment: