Sunday, October 16, 2016

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday my family went to a pumpkin patch for Caleryn to play at. There was not much there l could do but she was like a kid in a candy store. My mom and l was constantly trying to catch up with her and my dad! Activity after activity, it was ridiculous! My mom really wanted to come there to take pictures of her. The place was crowded with kids but it really wasn't so bad because it was so spacious as well. They had a band playing and me and mom just sat under the trees listening to the music. They have a huge corn maze that you is spooky and haunted at night but dad said it was a little too narrow for my chair. I'd probably be too chicken anyway! We didn't get a pumpkin because Caleryn went to sleep when we left. So haha! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment