Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Snow tubing for the first time!

Do you remember from the last blog I said that I was worried that I couldn't do any of the activities in Colorado. Well if you don't remember, my dad and my mom found a snow sledding park about an hour and a half away that I could do. I was able to just sit in a tube and I just sled down. Of course, nothing is ever easy for our family and my poor dad had to drag me to the top of the mountain every time. Because we were at like 9,000 feet in Winter Park, he had to stop every ten feet to catch his breath. Once we got to the top of the hill, my dad sat down in his tube and kicked me off. I was very surprised how fast we went down the hill. On the third time my dad and I went down, Caleryn joined us. She screamed her head off, but it wasn't like scared screaming, she was screaming because she was having fun. After that, my dad dragged me to a spot to wait for my sister to sled a few times. My hands were getting cold since I didn't have gloves on because it is virtually impossible to put them on. My mom had just bought me some new adult mittens and we still couldn't get them on! I think that all of us enjoyed snow tubing and I would love to do it again soon.

























No comments:

Post a Comment