Friday, July 7, 2017

Caleryn's 4th birthday party

Two weeks ago Nanna and Papa flew on a plane to visit us for Caleryn's 4th birthday party. The plan was to go have her birthday at the lake with a picnic party then go fishing. Personally, I have never been a big fan of going fishing because it's just hard to hold a pole but for some weird reason I actually wanted to go on that day. When I told my dad that I wanted to go fishing, he acted like he was having a heart attack. Of course, my reaction was to laugh because I have never actually said to my dad "Hey, I kinda want to go fishing". So I think that my dad was pretty flabbergasted that I said that to him. Usually, I would pretty much say "no" to him any time he asked me if I wanted to come. Anyway, the lake that we went to was about twenty minutes from our apartment. My mom had to go to the lake earlier to set up the table for Caleryn so it would kinda be a surprise. When we all got to the lake, Caleryn saw all of her presents and her strawberry cake sitting on the bench besides mom. Mom kinda of made a pretty good spread of different sandwiches, pasta, chips and dips, fruit and the best part, strawberry cake with an unicorn horn on top of it, which made Caleryn super happy. So overjoyed that I almost thought that she was going to explode because she had a big grin on her face and she was shivering her head! Then once she took the unicorn horn out of the cake and held it, she didn't want the cake! We definitely got a weird one one our hands. I actually kinda like it because that means there's going to be more for me. After we ate, my dad, Nanna and I went to the bank of the water to fish. Caleryn didn't want to go and stayed with her Papa. For about a hour of fishing and with little success, Nanna got tired and gave up. Then as soon as she left, me and dad started getting bites but we still couldn't catch a fish! I think it would have been better if we went to a lake that is less fished. Then after ten more minutes of fishing I got tired of it, which is probably good because I knew that he would want to fish all day. Caleryn got a lot of presents and I think she enjoyed her special day with Nanna and Papa.
























No comments:

Post a Comment