Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter

We celebrate Easter because Jesus has rision from the dead. On Good Friday, we celebrate because Jesus sacrifice himself for us! Lent is when the Devil convinced Jesus for 40 days and 40 nights. Usually, we ether add something or take away something for lent. Easter means that Jesus has rision from the dead and we get to look at our Easter basket. This week I watched the movie Passion of the Christ which was basicly about Jesus getting torcherd! My mom and dad didn't want me to watch it until I turned 13. It made me really sad to see what Jesus had to go through but I really enjoyed it.

 In some other christian movie I watched a long time ago I think it was The Bible, one of the actors held something like a mace and another actor held cardboard on his back. The actor who had the cardboard took it off! The actor who had the weapon axeldentally swung and hit the back of the other actor!  I think he may of got a taste of Jesus medicine. I don't know why I remembered that but I just did.

Blog assignment #3







No comments:

Post a Comment