Thursday, April 24, 2014

Update on Caleryn

Caleryn is now walking and she sometimes comes into my room and wakes me up in the morning! There're two problems about her being so fast when crawling, one, I have to rush to the table because Caleryn likes to chew on the brown straps of my chair and gets right in the middle of where I need to be. The second problem, she always wants to rush into my room while the door is open and messes with all my game remotes. I can't play ipad anymore without her being right on top and trying to change the screen. She's a funny girl, I like to play peek a boo with her and she loves to laugh at me.  She also likes to crawl all over me while I'm laying on the floor then she'll get real close and cuddle.  



1 comment:

  1. Cameron. Caleryn loves you so much. You better watch out though cause little sisters can sometimes be very irritating. Love your blog.
    Nana

    ReplyDelete