Thursday, August 21, 2014

1st official blog about Alaska

The first excursion that I want to talk about is the Allutian Ballad crab boat. When the cruise ship got to Ketchican Alaska, papa, dad and me got off of the cruise ship and walked towards the crab boat. The captain was so nice to me and made sure I had a front row seat to be able to see everything. When we got there and begun to move away from harbor, the captain talked about how the boat flipped 3 times by a 60 ft roag wave and nearly captsized it, in season 2 of the Deadliest Catch! Then once the boat got moving, the captain let us hold a real crab and other people too! After that, the captain wanted to know if somebody would bite the head off of a fish and of course, I made my dad do it. The captain also let us see king crab, octopus and eagles. All and all, it was pretty cool being on a real crab boat that was on The Deadliest Catch!








No comments:

Post a Comment