Sunday, August 3, 2014

Camp Blessings 2014

A week ago, I went to camp to get away from all of the caos (especially from Sandals and Caleryn). When I got to Camp Blessings, I saw special needs kids, adults and teenagers. After my parents left, our cabin left to go eat some grub. For the rest of the days the cabin kids and me did the giant swing, zip line, swimming, archery, arts and crafts, horseback riding and ext. I didn't do music because I was sick. So I wanted to lay down and take a nap. After my nap, me and my counsiler went to the nurses office. The nurse gave me some medicine but it didn't really help me. Steve, my helper this year, was a scaredy cat of the zip line but he tried it anyway and I think he liked it.  Steve and Logan (the cabin leader for this year and my helper the last two years), wondered if I wanted to go to Texas A&M territory to see a football game with them and of course I said yes. They will both be going to A&M starting this year and Steve was homeschooled too!




No comments:

Post a Comment