Friday, August 22, 2014

2nd official blog about Alaska

My second most favorite excursion was panning for gold and riding on a real train! All six of us panned for gold and it all added up to be 57 dollars! The person that weighs the gold said that we've made the most ounces in the summer! The panning for gold activity was cool! Now for the train, I liked it but I got tired of it by the end of the tour because it lasted an hour and a half and went through Alaskan rain forests into Canada. At first I was amazed by the glaciers, mountains and valleys made by glaciers. At the middle of the tour I got a little scared because the train tour guide told us that this train is going to be on that bridge in a minute. I was scared of the bridge because I always see trains in movies falling off bridges!


















No comments:

Post a Comment