Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Finally starting back on horseback riding

'I am finally doing horseback riding again! It took a year to switch horseback riding places because I was on a full wait list. My parents wanted to switch places because l had the tendon lengthening surgery and its closer to home. My mom and dad also like the new place because they have lots of comfortable chairs there and toys for Caleryn and its a covered arena. The first time that I rode the horse, my legs stretched hard. In fact after horseback riding, l had physical therapy and Alan (my physical therapist) noticed that my knees were spread apart while I was walking. I think that the instructor is going to be tough once I get back in gear. I'm glad I get to horseback ride again and it's nice to be able to try a new place. I think Caleryn really likes it too because she cries everytime we have to leave.












No comments:

Post a Comment