Monday, June 27, 2016

Caleryn's 3rd birthday party

This previous weekend Caleryn had her third birthday party. My mom and dad bought her a playhouse with a sandbox and of course my dad built it at the last second. While he was building that, Nanna and Papa took her to the park to play around. Which l should've gone with them because they had ice cream. Instead I played iPad. Later that night after the Hogg/Tazmanian Devil (Caleryn) went to sleep, my dad started working on the present that Nanna and Papa bought. It was a hot pink sports car; after my dad was done building it l wanted to see if I could fit my fat butt in it but I didn't. Some day I will get into it though. The next day in the afternoon my dad finished up the playhouse and the sandbox. When Caleryn first played with it she wasn't too interested in the sandbox but she liked the playhouse though. I didn't really like my sandbox when I was her age because of the texture of it, so I only got in it once or twice and that's when my mom and dad made me! Anyway Caleryn had to wait until 6pm when her friend Sabrina came over to see the rest of her presents because mother dearest said so. Now, is that mean or what! By the time that Sabrina and her parents got to our house, my mom was done with the cup cakes and I tell you what, yan can cook! Afterwards, Caleryn and Sabrina played together and it was kinda funny because Sabrina was playing so good and then there would be a huge bossy roar from Caleryn saying," Get in my room." My parents are hoping that she won't become a bully. While they were playing around, all of the adults talked a lot, especially Sabrina's dad. Anyway I think Caleryn enjoyed her birthday party and probably Sabrina did too. 

P.S I call my sister a hogg because it's easier to say, rather than Caleryn. And yes, I know that I'm lazy!












2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see this adorable birthday party here. Birthday girl is having lovely time here. It reminded me of my friend’s daughter birthday party at one of NYC venues where she arranged a princess theme party and girl’s found it very enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete