Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Caleryn's dog, Chuy

UWhen Boots died, my mom was crying practically every other day; so me and my dad made the executive decision to buy another dog because during that time, I think both of us were the HoH. After three weeks of looking for a new dog, we found a yorkie for sale online in Houston, so my dad drove us to the place to pick up the dog. When we got there my mom didn't know that there was two of them. She was kinda bummed because she didn't want to separate them and they were brother and sister too. We picked the girl instead of the boy because the boy looked a lot like Boots and we kind of wanted something different. The girl looked like she had been starved a lot and she had a brownish goldish color fur. Later on that day, we decided to name the dog, Chuy.  Anyway, the first day she was okay. Chuy would whine every time either my mom or my dad left her but she did pretty good sleeping in the grate with my mom and dad. She has been having accidents in kitchen under the table when she comes back in from outside. Caleryn loves to play with her and carry her all over. She probably thinks Chuy has cerebral palsy because she never lets her walk on her own! My mom and dad are trying not to let her go in the rooms or get on the furniture but Caleryn keeps putting the dog on furniture so she's already getting used to jumping on chairs. I don't think that she is going to be the secondary protector like Boots was because my mom found a snake right outside the back door under my ramp and Chuy did nothing! She seems to be a fraidy-cat like Sandals used to be. But at least she's getting a taste for our food falling on the ground, so maybe she'll clean up the floor like Boots used to do. Caleryn is definitely entertained by her! Mom and dad just took her to the vet and found out she's not a full blooded yorkie (my mom already guessed that) but she's a dahtshund/yorkie mix. So she's called a dorkie!!! 🐶




No comments:

Post a Comment