Friday, February 3, 2017

Top reasons why I am so blessed!


  1. Four days ago, my mom got a call from Gina at Numotion saying that United Health care just approved the F-5 power chair!! We were astonished that they approved it even when we were told several times that it would most likely not be approved because I already have a manual stander and walker. What's nice about it is that I can possibly have the chair in the apartment so that I can eat at the bar area while standing up. If that happens, we won't have to bring our kitchen table because it will take up a lot of space. I think that it will take about ten days before I get the chair but I'm so excited!  
  2. People are interested in the house and we are able to sell some of Caleryn's nicer toys she doesn't play with anymore and we've been filling up the goodwill store with stuff all throughout the house. I was able to give some of my old equipment to Alan, my therapist, so he can use them on other kids who need help.
  3. My dad is going into a good company who I believe also has really good insurance for me.
  4. l am able to finish confirmation before I go to Colorado with people I've known for years instead of starting all over in a new state and I have awesome teachers!
  5. My parents are not too stressed out about the move. They are actually pretty excited. 
  6. I am grateful for my sister even though she's a wild beast she makes me laugh all the time.  
  7. My parents found a completely accessible apartment, which is very rare. 
  8. I am grateful that I can spend a weekend with my dad during the confirmation retreat before he leaves. 
  9. I am happy that my dad found a power soccer team in Colorado that I can join.
  10. I am blessed that we are all healthy.
  11. I am thankful that our helper/tutor, Victoria, is going to be moving to Colorado as well so she can keep working with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment