Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Power soccer camp Part 2

This blog isn't going to be long because I don't really want to share anything that that we were taught because it was really a lot. I think my favorite person was Riley from Team USA because he controls the ball so well with his chair. It was as if the ball was glued on to his guard. Pete, also from Team USA was very nice and helpful when I wasn't sure if I was in the right place. I'm telling ya, being in all the coaches presence was really intimidating especially when you're really not playing your best and everyone is better than you. Towards the end of the camp I finally started playing aggressive and more like myself. I went up against him during the scrimmage and I got a goal. I had so much fun at that camp and I learned a ton!

















1 comment: