Monday, July 21, 2014

This is why I did homeschool

When I was at McCullough, I was bombarded with homework and schoolwork. Everyday I would have 4 hours of homework as well as on the weekends! It was very rare to get a little homework. I never had time to do therapy or even play video games or with Caleryn. Everytime mom picked me up from school, she would see my eyes so dark and think that I haven't slept in days but it was only the eye gazing. Most of my teachers in McCullough didn't care about how much work I was doing or that the computer I had to use never worked right. All they cared about is the test and the star. Anyway, I think we've made the best decigion because in 10-12 grade, it's like another McCullough! Thank goodness I'm in homeschool!

2 comments:

  1. Cameron, I'm glad as well, After listening to your Mom & Dad it was a good decision

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cameron I am glad you are being homeschooled too. You seem like your old self again, I mean young self.
    Love you
    Nana

    ReplyDelete