Thursday, December 31, 2015

Christmas, 2015

This year, Christmas has been pretty much dumbed down by all of the back to back sickness this whole December! First, Caleryn got sick from our cousins, then dad caught it then spread it to me and mom. Then because I got sick, I started having baclofen pump problems which causes a lot of complications and I have to go in and get a pump bump-up. As soon as we all started getting better, then Caleryn catches hand, foot and mouth disease from her pre-school. Which l got now! Anyway on Christmas Eve, my mom wanted to go ahead and unwrap the presents then but, my dad dissagreed. Of course it didn't really matter if he dissagreed because this Christmas my mom was the HoH (Head of Household) of the house. The items l got for this year is a Playstation 4, a humongous Playstation 3/Playstation 4 remote that works mainly on fighting games, two drum pedals and an iPad holder for the bed although, it was not really sturdy enough so my dad took it back to Fry's. Me and my dad also looked for some games there but there wasn't a big portion of games there. So we went Game Stop and bought four or five games. Also, l got a huge donation from Nana and Papa too. Anyway, all in all this Christmas has been okay even though we were all sick all December, which sucked. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment