Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Our annual "Christmas Story" play

The Christmas Story play was good. The only thing that I didn't like about it was all the singing, but Caleryn loved the singing and dancing. It was pretty true to the movie which was cool. There was this really nice lady who helped us get to our seats and she started talking to me a lot because she has trouble writing with her hands and even talking sometimes. She even told me and my mom all about this Botox she gets put into her neck to help her communicate better. Now I've had Botox in my legs when I was little but we had never heard of Botox in vocal chords. I wonder if it would help me out?  Anyway she was super nice and she made our evening quite enjoyable! So Kay Mathews if you read this, this is my shout out to you...Hi! We then drove to a neighborhood known for their Christmas light displays and saw that, so we had a fun night!






No comments:

Post a Comment