Tuesday, December 22, 2015

My homeschool tutor Lindsey

For the past three years Lindsey has been my tutor and this Christmas she got tired of working and quit! Just joking, she's almost done with college but she has one semester left to cram a bunch of classes in before she graduates. I bet Boots will miss her because she would always feed Boots as soon as she got to our house, if my mom didn't feed him yet. I think I will miss her too, sometimes she would push me to study more. She would make me go outside more even though there's not much for me to do when Caleryn would go to the park. She would sometimes go on a field trip with me. Before she left on her trip to Dubai, my mom realized that we had never taken a picture of her so here is our one and only picture of Lindsey. Happy Trails!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment