Saturday, December 12, 2015

GoFundMe/on the news

I started a GoFundMe account so I can start the process in getting a Strike Force Power Chair. I have been playing power soccer for a year and a half now and l'm starting to really like it but my power chair now is slow, especially when I try to do a spin kick. This is why I want the chair, it has more power when the ball is hit because its so low to the ground and its faster too. I am also trying to get a sport grant to help with partial pay but I won't know if it was accepted until April. This chair is a lot of money at $8500! It will allow me to actually compete against the other teams. Our team is starting to get recognized around town in fact, our whole team was on the news a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I made two goals that day and neither one of them made the news which kinda sucked. My dad is in the background trying to hog the spotlight, of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment