Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Baclofen pump surgery

Well, I wanted to go ahead and let everyone know that this will be my last post for a little while because I'm having surgery on Thursday April 21st and I won't be able to sit upright for two months. What l'm having is a baclofen pump replacement surgery, since its already been five years since I got it. I think it's going to be less risky than the first baclofen pump surgery because Dr. Curry is just going to change the pump out for a bigger one, not the catheter that goes all the way up the back of my neck. He might change the tube but hopefully he won't have to because the CT scan said that it was fine. If he just changes out the pump, l will only have to stay in the hospital for a day but if he changes both out, I'll have to stay for a couple of days. Having to do a surgery now kind of sucks because I will miss alot of powersoccer practice, but hopefully in a couple weeks,  I can at least go watch them them practice since my dad still has to coach. Please say a little prayer for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment