Wednesday, April 6, 2016

My Fifthteenth Birthday!

This year for my birthday, I went to Wrestle Mainia but before that my Nana made me a German Chocolate Cake from scratch. I loved it! She bought Colbie an ice cream cake and we had our birthdays together for the first time. Then all the girls went to American Girl for Colbie and all the guys went to Shenanigans to have fun. I got to drive a go cart by myself and ride the mechanical bull. The go cart was pretty easy to drive, the only problem was the steering was kinda far so I had to really stretch out my arms and my foot got stuck under the bar of the steering wheel. I guess it's not really made for a stiff kid with cerebral palsy but it went pretty fast and that was fun! Now to the mechanical bull, thank god my mom wasn't there!!😜 I got on it twice....and both times got thrown off! The second time I fell, I kinda hurt my neck. My dad sent a video to my mom and she wasn't too happy! We played some video games then we left. Later on, me, mom and dad went to Wrestlemania (this was my big birthday gift). I think we got there right on time and got to park right in front (the last handicap spot) with no lines but as soon as we got in, omg...it was crazy! We had floor seats, they were wanting to give everyone with floor seats a wrist tag but their wifi was out so everyone had to wait. We were all packed like sardines trying to get to our seats, and no one could move. Everyone started chanting "let us in"!!!! Once we finally got to our seats, it was so loud and pretty cool to be in the new cowboys stadium. One of my favorite parts was when Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin and Mick Foley came out! My other favorite part was Roman Reigns beating Triple H for the title. For some reason, the fans have turned on Roman Reigns and booed him, but he's my favorite wrestler. AT&T stadium set a new all time high record for attendance with over 101,000 people! We probably should have left earlier buecause it was a nightmare trying to get out and daddy didn't go the right way. 

Caleryn was in heaven playing with our cousins all weekend! We had some awesome Taco Casa! Nana and Papas house is just about finished and they got me a steering wheel for my playstation 4! Then we went to see Crazy Carols new house then we went home! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment