Friday, April 1, 2016

Creative writing #1, part 2

                                     The Lengend of how Clash of Clans got its Name: part 2

The Three Week War

The war day is in any moment now and King Captain Underpants was wondering if King Lunatic Fringe has found ten fellow knights yet. So he sent a letter to King Lunatic Fringe, which took two weeks on horseback. When the letter got to King Lunatic Fringe's castle, King Lunatic spoke to himself after he read it and in a snotty attitude he said,"Ha! He thinks that I'm so bad that nobody would like to fight for me! NOT! From my opinion, l think that I am the best leader ever because King Captain Underpants leads like he's got poo in his mouth everytime he talks!" Then King Lunatic Fringe wrote a letter back to King Captain Underpants. When King Captain Underpants read the letter it said,"Yes I got ten people to join me but, what's taking so long bra? I feel like I've been waiting for your butt for fifty million years bra. Let's get this party started bra!" King Captain Underpants then said,"Ha ha, you think you're so funny. Wait until I beat you". A week later after preparing and strategizing what the best attack to use would be, it was finally time to officially begin the war. The first attack was from Booger Face, (one of King Lunatic Fringe's warriors) which two-starred Snottrod's base. Then Snottrod got mad and attacked Booger Face and got a three-star.

No comments:

Post a Comment