Thursday, March 2, 2017

Advantages and Disadvantages of cerebral palsy #2

Advantages:

  • I get to drive around in a monster truck (my power chair) all the time instead of boring old walking because sometimes driving off road in a power chair can be kinda fun. 
  • A little closer to God than normal people. Even though when I was just a little kid I would sometimes get mad at God for putting me in this situation but now I don't do that anymore. 
  • I am a chick magnet. :) 
Disadvantages:
  • Every morning I have movements and they are very annoying! That is probably the one thing that I wish I never had to deal with! 
  • My hands are like two Venus Fly Traps especially if I'm sitting by a girl with her hair down. What I mean is that I might startle and accidentally grab her hair and start panicking because I can't let go instantly and the more I try to pry my hand open, the harder I grab!
  • This brings me to my third disadvantage, startling. I have four types of consequences after starting, number 1, I slump over or even fall out of my chair, number 2, I get my hand stuck between something, number 3, I might hit something and it falls on the ground and the fourth consequence is that I might accidentally grab something, like hair! Sometimes I feel sorry for girls.  

No comments:

Post a Comment